Join The Team
At The Water Mill, we know that our team are crucial to the success of our tearoom. Excellent customer service is at the core of everything we do; we want customers to feel welcomed and at home the minute they step inside. It sounds pretty corny, but we really are one big family and we are super proud of that.
If you are a friendly, confident and hardworking individual, we would love to hear from you! Current job vacancies are listed below, but if there isn’t anything to suit you, feel free to still drop us a line and let us know why we would be a perfect fit for one another.
- Front of House Manager – Full Time Hours (5 Days a week inc. weekends)
- We are looking for a bubbly, lovely and hard working candidate to join our established front of house team as a manager.
- The role is a full time contract with weekend working. We do have some flexibility in working hours and days for the right candidate.
- Kitchen Porter – Part Time Hours
- Join our amazing kitchen team! A role with room for growth and development into many other roles.
We want lovely, experienced people to join our established team of amazing, talented and wonderful people.
What do you get in return? A good pay rate, staff discount, great work life balance, pension scheme, a share of tips & so much more all in a fun, friendly and supportive working environment within our award winning venues.
To apply email a CV, covering letter & favourite joke to email@example.com
The finer details:
Please be sure to apply on your own accord! An important part of being in our team is the ability to be an independent thinker. Don’t go getting your best friends/cousins/aunts/parents/dogs/prized goldfishes to apply on your behalf as you won’t pass our CV review stage. Sorry!
Make sure you stand out from the crowd. We don’t want any run of the mill (pun intend) staff joining our established team. Show us what you are all about, what you know about us & why you want to join us if you want to succeed! If you contact us in any way other than what is mentioned on this page we won’t be able to get back to you! Good luck & look forward to hearing from you.